Date: 2018-10-28(SUN)Registration date: 2018-10-04 12:00:00 2018-10-24 15:00:00Number of people: 18 People / every stepRemaining places: 0 PeopleFee: NT$1,000
The autumn has come and the weather is getting cooler. Have you ever thought of getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life and taking a small tour in the mountains? We have been eating thin ginger strips and ginger slices since we were young, do you have any idea where ginger grows? Let's visit the "Kaohsiung's Secret Garden"----- Zhongliao Mountain. Plentiful droplets of morning dew penetrate into the soft and loose weathered mud formation that is mixed with gravel. With the cool breeze blowing and the sun shining on the stems and leaves growing from the soil, Zhongliao that is given a unique environment and energy by the nature gives birth to the one-of-a-kind fiberless ginger that has extremely fine quality with a slight aroma like butterfly ginger lily and a crisp texture. Today, the Kaohsiung One-Day Farmer Tour that takes "ginger" as the theme will guide people to a deep journey of into the Zhongliao Mountain to experience the autumn beauty in Kaohsiung!
- Go to Zhongliao Mountain and harvest gingers!
- Hands-on cooking for delicious tastes! Make pickled ginger with fresh gingers by hand.
- Great landscapes in the Zhongliao Mountain! Overlook Zhongliao mountain range, the beauty from a distance is in front of you.
- An experience of noble life, enjoy morning tea and admire the landscape at Tianshi Manor (restaurant).
- Move forward to Qishan Swan Garden and enjoy a relaxing manor lunch.
- Make a Shengli Pen by hand. (Shengli Pen: a pen made with litchi twigs. Shenli is the homophone of victory in the Chinese language.)
- Go to the farm and enjoy the fun of picking fruits.
- Souvenirs: pickled ginger, Shengli Pen and seasonal fruits.
You need to log in first
- Fun with Farmers
- Watch all the activities
2018-10-04(THU) - 2018-10-24(WED)Number of people: 18 People / every stepRemaining places: 0 人Fee: NT$1,000The autumn has come and the weather is getting cooler. Have you ever thought of getting away from the hustle and bustle ...
You need to log in first
- Location: THSR Zuoying Station (Kaohsiung) Rainbow Market exit, in front of the 7-11
- Reception time: 08:30 AM
- Start time: 09:00 AM
- We reserve the right to decide wither the activity would be held or cancelled. If cancelled, the fee will be returned.
- We reserve the right to modify, to insert, and/or to withdraw any part of the agenda and agricultural experience (e.g. fruit picking) due to the weather and the seasons.
- Regarding of environmental protection, please bring your own bottle, bowl, chopsticks, and water.
- The rural field might be muddy since it often rains in Kaohsiung at the afternoon. Participants are suggested to bring a pair of rain boots or shoes so that one could change after the fruit picking.
- Participants are suggested to wear long sleeves and pants to protect oneself from harm while doing fruit picking.
- Participants are suggested to bring mosquito repellent since fruit picking will be take place deep in the fields.
- Tourists are recommended to bring their own plastic bags for containing fruit and their DIY works so as to protect environment.
- Upon cancellation of a registration, the Customer will be charged a certain percentage of the total price (cancellation charge) as listed below:
- If the registration is canceled 31 days before the intended day: 10% of the total fee is charged.
- If the registration is canceled 21-30 days before the intended day: 20% of the total fee is charged.
- If the registration is canceled 2-20 days before the intended day: 30% of the total fee is charged.
- If the registration is canceled 1 day before the intended day: 50% of the total fee is charged.
- If the registration is canceled on the intended day or no notice is received of cancelation on the intended day: 100% of the total fee is charged.
- The registration entry cannot be transferred to others.